The Construction Recruitment Company (CRC) supplies contract and permanent site personnel to the construction industry. When CRC places personnel to your site, you can be confident that workers have been selected because they have the experience and qualifications required to do the job. Our consultants also check references and verify that skills cards are valid.
All our contract site personnel are covered by personal accident insurance and they come ready equipped with personal protective equipment. All of them are CSCS cardholders in compliance with the requirements of the Construction Leadership Council.
CRC’s flexible approach means we can react to tight deadlines and mobilise work teams to meet contract programmes. In addition, our partnership with an approved training provider means we are able to arrange complex and specialised requirements, at short notice.
Our extensive network of experienced and skilled contract workers includes the following disciplines:
- Abseilers (IRATA) Administrators Advanced Scaffolders Buyers
- Carpenters (1st, 2nd Shuttering) Ceiling Fixers
- Civil Engineering Operatives Cladders
- Crane Drivers
- Curtain Wall Installers Dryliners
- Facade Fitters and Fixers Improvers
- IPAF / MEWP Operators, Appointed Persons, Slingers / Signallers
- Labourers (General and Skilled)
- Lift Supervisors
- Machine Operators – CPCS Qualified Painters & Decorators
- Plasterers Project Managers
- Quantity Surveyors Scaffold Inspectors Scaffolders Screeders
- Semi-skilled & Unskilled Labour Site Engineers
- Site Managers Steel Fixers Traffic Marshals
- Welders (Coded and Uncoded)
Job vacancies we are recruiting for cover the following: